Ratings for Dr. Norman J. Houze

Dr. Houze has been treating my scoliosis for 15+ years. He has done a great job of managing my problem and as gone above and beyond to help me and my family. They work me in when I have had an injury and need immediate treatment, I always have a good experience in their office, They take the time to know my family and are helpful with insurance issues. They even have a reduced rate for those without insurance. I will not go to anyone else. I would not trust my children to anyone else. Dr. Houze is a fabulous doctor and I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

This awful practitioner was the cause of debilitating back pain for the past 10 years after I saw him. I am just glad there are online review sites now so I can warn other people about him. I had NO back problems when I first went to him for my neck, and ended up with sacro-iliac joint dysfunction because he'd always crack my right hip too forcefully (and leave the left side completely unadjusted - why he cracked my hip when I saw him for my neck was another mystery). It's over a decade and tens of thousands of dollars in medical bills later, and I'm still suffering. I wrote to him telling him what he did, but received ZERO response. I'd highly recommend staying away from this guy because of the irreparable damage he can do to your body if you make the foolish mistake I made of trusting this quack with it.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

Dr. Norman J. Houze's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1978)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal