Ratings for Dr. William R. MASSEY

Went to. Dr Massy for TMJ. He made me a splint to wear during the day for 3 weeks. The splint was a light weight plastic mold. It was a BLEACHING tray that was molded in his office in one day! My insurance company blue cross was charged $1630.00! (They paid all but 360.00 that they are billing me for! ) of course I questioned them about the (bleaching tray) splint I was told I could use as a bleaching tray if I wanted! I also called my insurance comp regarding this charge and they investagaited and dropped it. So there you have it! OUR INSURANCE AT IT BEST! This is way our insurance is so outrages! UNHAPPY CUSTOMER!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

he really seems to care. i know he could of been sued for malpractise but he didnt go thru the procedure because of an irregular heart beat and he recomended the procedure and to acually fix my jaw to be done at the same time. his staff is great their not only nice but to the point and they dont waste time i do and will recommend them.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

Dr. William R. MASSEY's Credentials

• University of Kentucky College of Dentistry (Grad. 1970)

Scott & White