Ratings for Dr. Nicole E. Shadid

I've seen many psychiatrists and therapists over the last year, and no one has been near as helpful as Dr. Shadid! She has helped me more than I can explain! She's very kind and non judge mental and always has profound statements that really challenge and evolve my way of thinking. I have learned so much about myself since I've started seeing her and will always be grateful to have found her. I drive 2 hours round trip weekly to see her and my appointments are worth every minute and penny! I highly recomend her to anyone! You won't find anyone as good at their job as she is!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Thorough, knowledgeable, personable. Having been treated by her for over two years, I highly recommend Dr. Shadid.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Shadid is the best psychiatrist I have found. She spends time with me really listening to my symptoms & seems like she really cares. I trust her & really appreciate all the help she has given me.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

Dr. Shadid is professional, non-judgmental, educated & knowledgeable. She is kind but tells it like it is. She has extensive experience with and knowledge about medications. Worth every penny you pay!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Dr. Nicole Shadid has been my psychiatrist for two years. I have been so impressed with her that I referred two of my friends to go see her. It is clear that Dr. Shadid truly cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

I have been to only 2 psychiatrists in my lifetime, but I have a frame of refererence. The first psychiatrist scheduled me for 15-minute appointments, and prescribed medication, which didn't help me at all; therefore, I stopped going to him. Then, by some miracle, I found Dr. Shadid. She has made a huge positive impact on my life. She listens to me, and she spends as much time with me as I need. She changed my medications and tweaked them until she hit the nail on the head. I am so thankful to her. Not only did she save my sanity, she saved my marriage and my relationship with my children. I can't thank her enough for helping me to get my life back. I recommend her whole-heartedly!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr. Nicole E. Shadid's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've seen many psychiatrists and therapists over the last year, and no one has been near as helpful as Dr. Shadid! She has helped me more than I can explain! Sh..."

April 13, 2016
  • First Name changed from "Nicole" to "Nicole E."

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "Denver" to "Greenwood Vlg"

September 5, 2013
  • City changed from "Greenwood Vlg" to "Denver"

April 18, 2013
  • City changed from "GREENWOOD VILLAGE" to "Greenwood Vlg"

June 5, 2012