Ratings for Dr. Tammy L. Cashion

Dr. Tammy is excellent, always makes me leave the place better than I felt and she is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Dr. Cashion is an exceptional Chiropractor. She has been my chiropractor for many years and will be for many more to come. She has always been able to help me with any issues I've had with my back or neck; she has gotten even better with hear treatment by adding acupuncture to her repertoire. Dr. Cashion is always stoked to help her patients and her enthusiasm is infectious. The staff members are always friendly and professional. The clinic facilities are organized and well kept. If you are interested in a really exceptional chiropractor, Dr. Cashion is one of the best in the Northern Virginia area.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Dr. Tammy is great !! She is very professional, motivated, and extremely knowledgeable in chiropractic and acupuncture methodology. I have been seeing her for over 20 years and her treatments have only gotten better over the years. Her Clinic is always clean and tidy; the staff are always friendly and happy to help their patients. Dr. Tammy is incredibly positive and that really aids in the healing process for the treatment of the patient when receiving treatment. Dr. Tammy is absolutely wonderful and is I recommend her 100%.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

The healing process is not only about finding the right physical care, but it is also about finding the right environment to heal in. Dr. Tammy provides skillful treatment in addition to ensuring the patient receives a positive and healing environment to be treated in.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

I've been impressed with Dr. Tammy's bedside manner and her knowledgeability. She's always upbeat and available to help

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

I was fortunate to have met Dr. Tammy while I was traveling and experiencing back pain with sciatica down my right leg from sitting so long. She took the time to squeeze me in, did a thorough exam and explained what was causing my problem and how her techniques address the cause. I highly recommend anybody looking for a chiropractor to contact her.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I think she has a very nice office. I liked her a lot and she really helped me with my back problems.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Have never had a better Doctor than Dr Tammy. ;someone who is so interested in your help and well being! 10/10!!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

I have never met anyone as caring and positive as Dr. Tammy Cashion. She truly cares about her patients and those who are in need. Someone who you can trust. Not easy to come by these days.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

Dr. Tammy Cashion is one of the most caring and giving individuals I have ever known. She has helped me and my family on multiple occasions and I cannot thank her enough. She is truly a healer and I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013