Ratings for Dr. Regina M. Smolyak

Have been seeing dr. smolyak since feb. first saw her on a Monday then on Friday daw her and two other doctors. She explained everything in detail and advised me I should have surgery asap. I returned on mon. For another appt. And then had surgery on tues. The entire staff at the surgical center was first rate. I returned the next day and have seen dr. smolyak at least a dozen times. In the last ten years I have seen many opthamoligists and would rate her at the top. Also I think the longest wait I have had is maybe 15 minutes.all in all my experience there has been great.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Dr. Smolyak should go back to medical school and seriously study this time. I cannot believe that people like her graduate from Medical school?! She didn't diagnose my problem right, did lots of procedures I didn't really need, prescribed drops that almost made me blind. Recently, I was blessed by finding a new doctor, who was terrified of what Dr. Smolyak did to my eyes. I urge everyone who is looking for a new dr, to never go to her. You only have 2 eyes, do not trust her. Totally unprofessional. I'm seriously thinking of suing her for Malpractice, just because I do not want her to harm another person.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

Treated my glaucoma. Helped me to overcome my anxiety.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Dr. Regina M. Smolyak's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1997)