Ratings for Dr. Chris A. Jaron

My Family has been going to Doc Jaron since he was at Luke AFB. A professional who has always treated us with respect while providing quality care and is willing to go above to meet our timeline if needed. The staff has always been attentive to our needs while also being friendly. I live in Surprise and even though its a 25 minute drive I wouldn't go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Dr. Jaron is awesome. I've been going to him for probably 13 years, and he's the greatest guy, extremely knowledgeable. The only negative I could give is some of the glasses are too expensive. However, they give you the paper prescription, and I buy elsewhere. I'd never go to another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Jaron is great, but his Optician is beyond self-absorbed. She can't put her phone down long enough to deal with customers. Thumbs down and will not be returning.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

The staff was VERY helpful. From the moment I walked into the door they took the time to talk to me and ask me questions about all of my needs. The Optician, Amber, took the time to personally show me how a pair of glasses should fit and the style that goes with my face shape.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

The staff is so amazing, they are very personable and truly care!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

I love Doctor Jaron! I'm 22 years old ang have been his very happy patient since I was in high school. He's very smart, knowledgeable and makes sure to meet all of your needs plus more. I would recommend him to anyone! I'm very upset that I'll be moving to Boston for graduate school and will have to see a different eye doctor...

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr Jaron was attentive and great with my kids. He is very aware of any needs and does a thorough check of any tests. We followed him from Luke AFB so that tells you how great his services are.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

Calm and knowledgeable. Love Dr Jaron's attitude, nothing is unimportant to him. Would highly recommend him. Our whole family go to him and we all feel the same way.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

Dr Jaron is a very kind compationate doctor. He takes time to listen to your issues and then helps you to the best of his ability. Thanks Dr Jaron!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Dr. Jaron and his staff were super friendly. They went out of their way to answer all my question and met all my needs. All other optometrist I have been to told me I had to just live with my vision, Dr. Jaron went out of his way to make sure I was able to see clearly and no other serious medical conditions were an issue. Staff stayed late and did not make me feel uncomfortable. I will be back!!!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. Chris A. Jaron's Credentials

• Pacific University - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Avondale, AZ