Dr. Jerald P. Vizzone

Ratings for Dr. Jerald P. Vizzone

Excellent! Pain free for 4 Years now in my knees. I can’t thank Dr. Vizzone enough. Game changer.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Dr. Vizzone is the best. Very honest, caring and compassionate. All my family members use him and recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Vizzone for years. I was sad to learn that Elizabeth Vizzone was no longer working in the office. They were a beautiful family and I hope who ever is writing such untrue and hurtful things will stop!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Dr. Vizzone is such a great doc and wonderful guy overall. He's treated my knees, my friends arm and another friends foot and all of them were quickly on the mend and happy with his professionalism and bedside manner. He's results oriented and truly has compassion for people dealing with pain. I trust him for any procedure not only for myself but for my friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Such a great Dr.. my son loves Dr..V...the staff was fantastic.They are always so polite and emensing helpful when it comes to the billing questions. Would definitely recommend this Dr.

Submitted January 10, 2017

Wonderful caring surgeon, I definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Fantastic doctor, amazing staff, and extremely clean office. Definitely recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Great doc, nice office and staff. Would go back

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

These posts are kind of funny. But I have to agree with the Person who wrote about Elizabeth Vizzone being a miserable person to deal with In regards to billing and/or other things - I was unfortunate to have to deal w her on a few occasions. Happy to hear she is gone. The haggard thing is kind of mean, but unfortunately true. Just a really nasty person and I think that makes anyone uglier even if they aren't that attractive to begin with. Didn't know they were divorced but guess we know why! Doctor V is great and truly caring. Staff is super nice, especially Anna at FRont Desk. Always makes me feel welcomed. Don't listen to the other stuff on here. Seems like the practice got the spring cleaning it needed as it already had the right elements in place. Wish the best for them. Good people. Good for Doc for moving on.

Submitted May 2, 2016

I don't normally leave comments but I do agree Dr. Vizzone is an extremely knowledgeable doctor. Myself and family have been treated there for years. Don't let the staff discourage you he is a great surgeon. New staff not so great. The MA he had was much better than most of them there. She made sure patients were cared for.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Jerald P. Vizzone's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Montclair, NJ