Ratings for Dr. Darlyne Cange

GREAT STAFF AND GREAT DOCTOR. WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Very professional. She takes time to explain your condition. I would refer friends and family to her practice.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

By far the worst experience with a doctor that I have ever had. At my first appointment she was super nice. During my second visit she was very short and had attitude. I have a mass on my foot that she claimed at the second appointment she injected which I had no idea about because she told me she was going to try and drain it. she does not explain things thoroughly and is more concerned with getting you out of the office. During this time of the second visit we decided that surgery would need to be done. She instructed myself and my mother to get an MRI and bloodwork done and made it seem I could get surgery the following week if I was quick in doing so. I got everything done and called her to schedule and she would not work with me. Doctors and patients are supposed to work together to set surgery, but everything was about her. She was not helpful, extremely rude, and refused to help me. If you can avoid her, do so. Worst experience of my life.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Great doctor. She is very professional and takes time to explain and treat your condition.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

Dr Cange overcharged me for some so called custom inserts that I didn't consent to and charged me for them. She was always late.I challenged her price and reported her to the Better Business Bureau. She agreed to give me most of the money back because I sought advice of an atorney.She's overcharging the elderly and disabled Veterans and lied to the BBB that she tried endlessly to contact me and only contacted me when she realized I had contact BBB. She lied and her integrity should be in question. I will continue to report her to anybody who will listen. Think of all the people elderly she conned and charged to their medicade and medicare cards. She is overcharging customers and ripping off the government..I reported her and got my money back then she sent a letter stating my acqusations had no bearings but she paid me because I went to see an attorney..She is a quack and a scammer based on my experience with her..STAY AWAY FROM HER PEOPLE AT 7575 RITCHIE HWY GLEN BURNIE MD 21061.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012