Ratings for Dr. Amber M. Peterson

My husband,boys and I have been Dr. Peterson patients for the past 4 years. We love her! She sits and listens to you. Orders whatever test are needed. And love the one on one.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

I am one of Dr. Peterson's first patients. She is knowledgeable, has great bed side presence, knows when to straight forward and she knows when to be compassionate even when the patient needs to make changes in their life style. I would highly recommend her as a family physician. Mary Jo Nerly Geneseo, Illinois

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

This woman does not care about your well-being. I had to be referred to a specialist by my chiropractor. The specialist did an MRI on me and found that I have some serious issues. I begged "Dr." Peterson for an MRI for months & she wouldn't order one. She told me for my headaches, I just "needed a massage". She treated me like I was stupid & didn't know what I was talking about. Turns out, I really do have some issues that could've been cleared up months ago, had she been doing her job. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone. She clocks in & clocks out. Don't expect her to be good for anything else. She might be ok if you need an antibiotic for a cold, but that's about it. Terrible.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

Didn't even get to see the doctor. Tried to make appointment to get to see doctor, first had to be prescreened with nurse with a phone call. Nurse was polite but said I had to bring in my medication bottles instead of just filling out forms with information. Never have I had to get prescreened by a nurse and phone call or bring in medication bottles to a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Dr. Amber M. Peterson's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Geneseo, IL