Ratings for Dr. David Q. Massey

I would never send my friends or family here. My experience here was truly horrifying. It takes them forever to get back to me. I never get my questions answered within a reasonable time period. Every time I come in for an appointment, and throughout the appointment, I'm always having to remind them who I am and what my circumstances are. It's very frustrating. I feel like my appointment was pointless. None of my questions were answered, nothing was accomplished, and I felt worse when I left. I definitely had doubts about their qualifications. The Dr and the billing receptionist (who I discovered was his wife) were both very rude when I asked questions and provided information that my previous Dr had given me. I should have looked at reviews before visiting Dr Massey, as I would not have selected this office, if I had.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

I think this doctor is a disgrace to his profession. He lacks common sense. His "friendly" bantor, in my opinion, is false. I don't feel that he has the best interest of his patients in mind when dealing with them - in my experience. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone I knew. I don't trust him to give them compitent care.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Dr. David Q. Massey's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Staunton, VA