Ratings for Dr. Glenn E. Kershen

Doc.is great the office staff leaves a lot to be desired they called to confirm a appt. and said we owed less then 2$1 laughed and said I had asked before I left and they said to wait on it, I guess she got mad because I laughed about it and hung up on me not very professional.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Kershen for a little over a year now and I am very happy with him and his staff. First saw another urologist and had the worst experience!! Dr Kershen is kind, caring and very knowledgeable and makes me feel like he really cares about me and my health. Yes, there is sometimes a long wait but that happens with an specialist.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Dr Kershen sees a lot of patients scheduling about one every five minutes. The usual wait is at least 1-2 hours as he rushs in and out to keep pace with his patient load. He would be a great guy to have a beer with but has lack of bedside manner. In his rush he sometimes reverses the side effected or previous information. He will get the job done but bring a book or craft to do. The last time was a 2 hour wait for under 5 minute appointment. It was over 3 weeks for a procedure that he said that he would do within 2-3 days . He is that booked with patients. He should be a very wealthy man .

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr. Kershen has little to no respect for his patient's time. I waited over 90 mins before being seen for my routine appointment only to wait an additional 30 minutes to see the doctor once inside the office.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I saw Dr Kershen for a prostate problem. He seemed like a good doctor and I had a good interaction with him. However, he and his staff are TOTALLY INCOMPETENT in executing something as simple as communicating my lab results. I have called 5 times over a 4 week period and still do not have them. My advice, go to someone else.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

doctor ordered a prescription for me. my insurance carrier faxed his office a form that needed to be filled out and refaxed to finalize the order. his office lost the form. insurance company will not refax. only wat to get meds is for drs office to call... they refuse...im stuck in the middle with no meds....super caring doctor i found...will do nothing to get me my meds

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

If you have a choice do not go here.Drive to Henry Ford Hospital Detroit.Your appointment will be on time. There are no glass billing cages.They are friendly and positive with the best doctors in the world.You do not have to settle for bush league treatment.This is,perhaps,the worst managed and least patient friendly physician. If you don't care enough to drive an hour and a half then do not complain later.I went to Detroit.The difference is night and day. Once my case had been billed out as far as he was going he jotted another doctors name in Florida down and said,"Give himn a try"....this after an agonizing biopsy in his office whilst he and his nurse discussed her grandmothers health.I gave records to the staff to fax to Cleveland Clinic:never done.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

He may be capable but the office alone,endless phone voicemails,"I'm not sures,etc" are worth going somewhere else. Expect that your time means nothing.Expect that you will be called and told how much to bring in cash to see him. Expect no personal interaction with anyone. You are a number.Expect that your instructions will most generally be given with him walking down the hallway as he heads to the next patient rather than sitting with you a moment that was holding up his next bill. Not sure about his medicine but I have the last call.It's called a second opinion.Sorry it couldnt be a better review but this guys practice management is very poor and impersonal.All in all I'd go somewhere else had I not been refered but then referals are another issue for cash right?

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

The negative rating given here obviously have not taken the time to get to know their Doctor, he is caring and he does not have $$$$ signs in his eyes. He is smart,caring and tender. If you have a problem with him you may want to look to yourself. Most insurance issues stem from the patient and not the doctor.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

This man was terrible! He talked down to my husband and I. He made a nasty comment about how many children we have (none of his business). His staff was rude and nasty. They sent us a bill after we paid the balance in full the day of surgery. When I called to correct them, I was yelled at by one of his receptionists, her name starts with a T. She, along with the rest of his staff lack professionalism. The billing department was constantly messing up our insurance and I always had to stay on my toes and correct their mistakes. (mistakes they never acknowledged were their fault) I would avoid this joker and his incompetenat staff at all costs. My husband went to another doctor and he stated that my husbands surgery was botched and needed to be corrected. This doctor is a disgrace to the community. My husband and I work hard for a living and we get our insurance through our employer. This doctor robbed us of that hard earned money, our time and human decency.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Dr. Glenn E. Kershen's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Midland, MI