Ratings for Dr. Stuart M. Bernstein

I went to Dr. Bernstein because I was experiencing pain on my right foot. I informed him that I was doing Physical Therapy for ITB Syndrome. He immediately recommended Orthotics and said he had no doubt that the Orthotics would help me and that I was a perfect candidate for them. The next day I called him and expressed my concerns and doubts that this orthotics would really help me. Again he reassured and pushed me to get them. I wore the orthotics for 2 days and I had to take them off because I started to feel pain on my left knee. I feel I was taken advantage and that Dr. Bernstein was not looking to really help me but make his $500 dollars on Orthotics. I guess if you have $500 dollars to throw away then his the doctor for you. Be careful he is very convincing and sounds knowledgeable. I'm not saying he doesn't know what his talking about. I'm just saying that based on my experience his watching out for his interested and not his patience.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

very caring; takes time with each patient; goes out of his way to follow up

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

The guy's great. Helpful - nice. I'm not sure why the other person had a bad impression of him.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2007

the very worst. don't even think about it. awful

flag | Submitted May 6, 2006

Dr. Stuart M. Bernstein's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1976)