Ratings for Dr. Michael J. West

Lost sign of patient care and treatment left me with no medicine while he got married and my type 2 was out of control then cancel my appointment and charged me with a no show Money and expaning practice made him lose sign of the painents that supported him

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Confirmed.......horrible doctor and horrible office. WASTE OF TIME. If all it takes is a guess to be a doctor I should have been one. The only thing this doctor is good at is collecting copays and wasting valuable time. LOOK ELSEWHERE.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Awful awful awful doctor. Look elsewhere. Spends two minutes with you and tells you to come back just so he can waste your time and make more money. Does not solve anything. No solutions. Just tells you to come back in two weeks. Then wastes your time again.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Confirmed........he sucks. Horrible doctor. Needs to do something else with his life.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

If the statements are true it is not character assassination. If the doctor wasted someones time that then is what he did. I believe the posts about his lack of effectiveness are true because I have read other reviews on other sites about this "doctor". I personally do not believe that he monitors patients nor listens to patients based on those reviews. So whoever wrote the last review must either have been the good doctor himself or one of his staff.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

I have never had a negative experience or uninformative appointment with Dr. West. Yes, his office is busy BUT it is also well-organized and knowledgeable. The office staff makes certain that all of your blood tests have been run and the results as well as other pertinent data are available to him when you arrive for your appointment so that you don't waste time having to come back you did not provide the information necessary to make an accurate diagnosis and develop a treatment plan. Determining how and why the endocrine system is not performing as one would like is not something that is easily or quickly determined. I have a serious but very unusual endocrine imbalance which Dr. West diagnosed and is helping me manage. It was missed by another endocrinologist in the area and diagnosed as something far less significant. Had I not gone to Dr. West, I would be far more ill than I am now. Now to your other comments: I am personally distressed that someone would anonymously and without any substantiation write in a public forum that any doctor is engaged in fraudulent billing and insurance scams. I don't know Dr. West beyond his treatment of me as a patient, but I am certain his is a highly ethical, legitimate, well-run practice in complete compliance with all standards of treatment as well as professional and legal obligations. I do wonder, however, why anyone would be willing to engage in character assassination and potentially destroy a physician's reputation simply because you didn't like the pace of the office or didn't receive a diagnosis on your first or even second visit -- no good doctor will rush to diagnose; perhaps you need to learn patience, patient. Your statement about the need to physically damage property that is shared with scores of other physicians and visited daily by hundreds if not thousands of patients and suppliers is on its face a potentially illegal act; how sad that you carry such anger and are willing to live your life with such reckless disregard for others. I would encourage anyone who is considering Dr. West and his staff as providers speak with them before allowing the negative review of September 28th and repeated on November 19th to influence your treatment decisions.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

I had the EXACT Same experience as the poster below. STAY AWAY!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

This doctor is a FAILURE. He and his staff are a bunch of crooks. He rushes through appointments like it is some kind of race then says come see me in a month so you can waste more money and time in my office. He offers no solutions......just tells you to come back. Silly me I went back twice and ended up with same results. NOTHING. This office needs to be burned to the ground because all they do well is collect co-pays, fraudulent billing and insurance scams. STAY AWAY.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014