Ratings for Dr. Christine K. Lee

I have been going to Dr. Lee for 6 years now. She has always been kind, gentle, helpful, knowledgeable, and a very compassionate care giver. I recommend her to my colleagues and friends. I'm very puzzled by the negative reviews she's received and registered specifically to give my perspectives.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

I can't explain how grateful I am to have Dr.Christine Lee as my OBGYN. During my pregnancy, but most importantly LABOR she was so comforting, encouraging and helpful. Most doctors come RIGHT when the baby's about to be born(and sometimes don't even make it for that). Her on-call shift was over, yet she ended up staying two and a half hours past her shift, so she could be by my side for three hours. She is truly amazing. A few days after the baby was born she even called my house to see how we were both doing and if we needed anything. I can't express how much I appreciate her!! HIGHLY reccomend Dr. Lee!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Dr. Christine K. Lee's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1997)