Ratings for Dr. Douglas J. Terry

Began seeing Dr. Terry after a car accident injured my back and neck. He has a long term care program that thankfully for me is covered by my auto insurance. If I had to pay out of pocket for months of visits to get my back and neck back to heal I don't think I'd be able to go through all the traction treatments I would need due to lack of money to pay for it. I am improving from the treatments and believe from Dr. Terry's wealth of experience he will help get me healed up over the next few months. I read the other reviews and I understand others feel he is pushy selling his services. I never felt like Dr. Terry was selling me something I didn't need. He explained to me that using traction to manipulate your spine takes up to 40 visits to see permanent results. Makes sense. He went over my x-rays in great detail and showed me what was happening to my spine and how he could improve my condition - not just from the accident but repair and improve the condition of my spine from 43 years of wear and tear. As far as the sexual assault case goes I'm not sure what went down there. The case is closed and Dr. Terry has never been in court again from what I can see. It was over 30 years ago and there is no other negative info on Dr. Terry I have found. I understand why someone would be uncomfortable seeing him for that reason. I personally find Dr. Terry to be very professional, kind and excellent at what he does from a medical standpoint. His staff are knowledgeable and very helpful. I will be taking advantage of his treatments for years to come.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Dr. Terry is outstanding. I came into the office with radial tunnel in both of my arms. I had seen another chiropractor, a physical therapist, an MD, and an orthopedic surgeon with no results. Within two weeks of treatment with traction and adjustments I was completely healed. It was such a blessing that I found him. However his punctuality can be mediocre sometimes, it can get very busy in there. I have seen new patients wait for a long time to be treated. Despite this I think he is amazing and an awesome guy.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I should have looked at the reviews online before I got the deal from Groupon. "Douglas J. Terry, the defendant, was convicted in the Boulder County District Court of second-degree sexual assault. He appeals his conviction asserting that the statute under which he was convicted, section 18-3-403(1)(h), 8 C.R.S. (1978), is unconstitutional.[1] He also contends that the trial court erred in denying his request to present surrebuttal evidence. We uphold the constitutionality of the statute but reverse and remand for a new trial because the defendant should have been allowed to present surrebuttal evidence. Because we order a new trial, we deem it unnecessary to decide the other issues raised by the defendant."

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

visited him because of a deal from Groupon. Unfortunately, he was keeping me there for 2 hours watching video that he made. He was trying to convince me I have a problem on my neck. He was very pushy selling his services.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Thru Groupon I got a deal from Terry Chiropractic. He got 5 stars from 1 reviewer at yelp.com so I thought it didn't hurt to try. However, instead of doing diagnosis, he was selling his services. I felt pressured during the 2 initial eval visits. Then I found that Yelp.com was hiding the many other reviews. http://www.yelp.com/not_recommended_reviews/terry-chiropractic-boulder The information could have been useful. e.g., Dr. Doug Terry was not punctual; He was eating when he was treating patients; He was convicted before. I definitely won't go there again. And I will not recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr. Douglas J. Terry's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1980)