Ratings for Dr. Leslie A. Schipper

Dr Schipper is great. She is caring, knowledgeable, and she listens. True, she's always running late, but that's because she's overbooked, and is not her fault. Her staff are competent and will address your concerns. The online patient portal is an excellent way to interact with them between visits. I highly recommend Dr. Schipper and have done so to friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

This doctor was mediocre she treats you like a number and she can't wait to get to her next patient. The front office staff is the worst I've ever seen, they are rude and not helpful at all. No one ever calls you back with lab results and when you call they just put you on hold and then tell you a nurse will get back to you, which they never do. I will never go there again. Beware!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr. Schipper has been my doctor for several years. She is very intuitive and thorough. The staff in the office come and go - mostly I put up with them because I KNOW that Dr. Schipper will always have my best interest in mind. The main reason I'm writing a review is because Dr. Schipper saved my life with a rare diagnosis that most other doctors would have overlooked - HAD overlooked. The next reason is that she also gave me help that enabled me to loose the extra fifty pounds I had gained after having babies. I noticed that there was a comment that another patient was upset because Dr. Schipper suggested loosing some weight - YES!! That's her JOB!! If she wasn't honest then she wouldn't be such a good doctor. So yes she suggested I loose weight but she also gave me the tools to loose the weight and I've kept it off. If you just want a doctor to prescribe you drugs or tell you what you want to hear - she is not it. If you want real, accurate diagnosis and help, then see Dr. Schipper.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

I went to Dr. Schipper for 5 years. Usually came in 1-2 times a year for physical or the flu. She used to be so caring and spend time with you. Then the practice moved over to some other group. I returned after that and NEVER again. I had my annual physical. They could not find my appointment. They had me wait 1.5 hours to confirm if she could see me or not and then accused me of being "confused" on the date. To top it off, they claimed I had only been there one time prior. I had been seeing her for FIVE years. I inquired if they had lost my records when they moved over to new practice and scanned in. Also, I had remarried with a name change. Nope they said, had nothing. Amazing. Hey, mistake made, you did not have my appointment, but have me wait, accuse me publically many times to not be a patient HERE. Wow. I am a RN and attorney and this was quite the most unprofessional behavior I have EVER experienced. Such a shame. Office is the WORST. Beware.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

I used to see Dr. Schipper once or twice a year. However, I found that she was rushed and seemingly uncaring. I struggle with my weight and I stopped seeing her after she made me feel horrible about myself by chastising me for being fat and gaining weight rather than helping me get into better shape or offering me any health tips. She also used to treat my mother who was very ill for quite some time recently. At first Schipper brushed her off completely even though my mom couldn't even balance or walk without assistance. My mother is feeling better now, no thanks to her. She is uncaring, dismissive, rude, and unprofessional. She seems to make snap judgements and diagnoses and will not trust her patient over her own quickly (and often in our case) incorrectly formed opinion. If you want someone who will actually care for you and listen to your problems or someone who wants to help you with your health care and not just get a pay check then do not go to Dr. Schipper.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Staff are not friendly, no follow up to visits if labs or further testing required. Dr. Schipper seems rushed, I do not like the way the office operates. These doctors make you go in for a visit each time I have a sinus infection that they have treated me for several times....I feel likethey just want to bill the insurance instead of assisting the patient.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Love Dr. Schipper !!! I used to have a PCP for 7 years and then he moved to another state. I used a couple of other physicians and was not happy with them but Dr. Schipper is the BEST!! She takes extra time with me to answer questions if I have them, and she is kind and understanding. I have been with Dr. Schipper for a couple of years now and will keep seeing her as long as she will allow me to.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

Dr. Leslie A. Schipper's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Commercial Insurance Company