Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey N. Besso

Nucca is wonderful for virtually every problem! Dr Besso is tops in Nucca therapy. As he corrected my atlas and axis I improved in so many areas I didn't know were problems! Jaw clenching, teeth grinding, constipation, shallow breathing, chronic knee pain, etc disappeared as my neck and back problems were treated and they disappeared too!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

always a pleasant experience! Top notch chiropractic care with a great staff.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

My husband and I have been going to Dr Besso for years and have had nothing but the best and most updated medical care and would recommend him to all my friends and relatives !

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Besso from my husband. I came to him because I was suffering from occular migraines. Growing up I never had migraines or headaches. Because of Dr. Besso's gentle adjustment I no longer suffer or live in fear. Now my family also goes to him and are extremely happy with his treatments. He really cares about the patients wellness and helps you understand how upper cervical care really works!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

One of the top upper cervical doctors in the state of Ohio.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I reluctantly went to Besso Clinic seeking relief from the pain coming from my trigeminal nerve. I do believe I obtained this pain from prior bad medical treatment at the hands of other so called medical professionals. My trigeminal nerve was damaged two different ways resulting in a serious neuralgia in my face. After withering in bed several times in the worst pain you can ever imagine I surfed the net to see what my options were. There were not a lot of options and my fear was making it worse by trying to get treatment. I even considered acupuncture. Well I have been getting treatments for a few years now and even though my neuralgia still exists I have not had a serious flare up in years. Do not ever let anyone twist or crack your neck! Dr. Besso is very gentle and the treatment just consists of upper cervical manipulation or a gentle nudge to your neck in the right direction. I no longer have a stiff neck either. Dr. Besso firmly believes in his treatments and is a very educated considerate man and doctor. I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone seeking relief from any type of muscle or skeletal pain as well as vertigo, ear ringing, fatigue and more. The staff is knowledgeable friendly and the clinic is very clean, new and pleasantly decorated.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

i came to dr besso with neck shoulder lower back upper back thigh and calf issues. with each treatment my spine realigned and pains lessened. i am today virtually pain free. not only that but all my bodies systems have improved due to improved electrical pathways and blood flow. i feel better than ever. i recommend NUCCA therapy for all ailments especially chronic.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Asking for $3000 up front was not appealing. Then the treatment ended up not working. Huge waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

It a Blessing to have Dr.Beso as our Chiropractor. Dr.Beso takes the time to explain every aspect of alignment and adjustment of your body.Since going to Dr.Beso Clinic my wife and I have felt 100 times better in our health.The office staff is friendly and outstanding!And the atmosphere is a joy to see and feel.God Bless Dr.Beso Clinic.....Blessings, George & Vicky Guida

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

I went to this dr june 2015. I will cut it short because my story is long but i am now suffering from nerve damage from this quack!!!! It's a rip off and i regret regret the day i stepped foot in his office. Ive been in pt trying to get better for 2 years.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Dr. Geoffrey N. Besso's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Stow, OH