Ratings for Dr. Martina Frandina

I haven't had such great care in my life from any doctor and their staff. I'd do a volunteer advertisement for Dr. Frandina and her staff anytime

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I don't doubt her knowledge and experience, but Dr. Frandina needs to slow down and LISTEN to her patients. I felt rushed, unimportant, and if I hadn't mentioned certain things, she would've completely missed them. I'm still unsure whether I will keep her or move on. The office is pretty though! And there's plenty of parking

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Although the staff was great, Dr. Frandina seemed to care more about getting money from unnecessary procedures than hearing her patient's questions and concerns. She refused to let me know what procedure she was going to do to me and why. When I refused, she starts screaming at me and tells me to leave and reschedule. Frandina thinks she's the only gyno in town--unfortunately for her, she is wrong. A true physician is supposed to care about the patients and inform them of procedures and not scream at them in front of others. I will never go back. Plus their parking sucks.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Frandina's for several years and I find her enormously empathetic, sensitive, and professional. She has always taken a lot of time to talk with me, and she does so in an honest, down-to-earth manner, woman to woman and human being to human being. My two daughters are patients of hers as well, and they think as highly of her as I do. She really takes the physician's code, "Above all, do no harm" seriously. She isn't one of those doctors who order unnecessary tests and remains disengaged from her patients. She CARES.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr. Frandina is very pleasant and personable. She is gentle, understanding and very knowledgeable. She gives everyone an itemized list of all prior visits and what tests and future exams are necessary for preventive health. The nurses are nice but too serious at times, a lighter approach from them would ease the patients concerns.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Dr. Frandina could take more time to listen carefully to her patients time - I waited over 20 mins to see her and I was done with the appt within 5 minutes. Felt very rushed and felt non-important in her day of seeing patients, even if it was just a standard procedure. Issues of gynecology, someone should take the time to ask questions and listen. Am looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr. Martina Frandina's Credentials

• Hebrew

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal