Ratings for Dr. Gary W. Cole

We have been going to Dr Cole since he opened his office on Dover Rd. He is the most caring and professional doctor we have ever seen. I would recommend him to anyone. I would also like to caution anyone about reading the negative review on this site which is only 1 of several excellent ones. Once again he is one of the best.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Frankly would not give any stars. All these people care about is money money money. They are rude, nasty, and hateful. They constantly have your bill mixed up and over charged. You call in for help and no one ever returns a phone call and your doctor doesn't even know you called. Not to mention they can't even see you if you go into the hospital. Oh and there is only 1 doctor on the office and he doesn't even come in any more. The place is horrible. Be sure and fo if you want to stay sick

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Best dam dr this town will ever see, not a number in his office , treats every one with upmost respect, has top notch staff, unlike a few other clinics in town ,

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I'm concerned that Dr. Cole is getting too many assistants. My son went out there for a physical & to get set up with a doc. Saw one of the PAs who prescribed 2 months of Wellbutrin without making any kind of followup arrangements.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Dr Cole takes time to understand the whole person and symptoms; suggestions and discussion with the patient to find a treatment that works. so far all the advise and dicussionss have been excellent. High recommendations to Dr Cole.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

Dr. Cole has been a blessing to me. I have been going to Dr. Cole for over 2 years now, one of my friends referred me. He knows what he's doing, he is friendly, caring, and I truly feel he cares about me and my well-being. I always try to come to my doctor visits prepared so I don't stay too long in his office, he appreciates the fact that if I have a problem, I have a solution even though I might not be a doctor--It always helps to be able to give insight to help your doctor make the right decisions. I don't feel uncomfortable and he always knows my name. I like that in a professional.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2006

Dr. Cole is one of the most personable and yet most professional physicians I have ever met. He is not hurried and always has time for me as well as his other patients from what I have observed and heard. I have a lot of aquaintances and friends who go to him and we all love Dr. Cole. He always seems to have the right answer and the cure, no matter what. It is obvious that he paid attention to his instructors in medical school and residency. I don't know much about the spiritual world, but if there is a doctor spirit, this doctor has a personal and knowledgeable guide. There are very few doctors who practice medicine and do manual manipulation;He is a master at both. Dr. Cole treats people like people and not another number. He seems to truly care about his patients and their well-being. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone looking for a physician. A person would have to travel far and wided to find an equivalent physician.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2006

Clean, attractive offices & waiting room. Very pleasant receptionist. Easy to get same day sick appointment. Doctor businesslike but reasonably friendly and unhurried. Computerized records--doctor spends a lot of time typing. This is part of a group practice, which may not be apparent at first. This doctor is a good man but he's anwserable to the organization--a downside since the organization doesn's seem to have the same ethics as this doctor. Doctor was unaware of a potentially serious drug interaction.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2006

Dr. Gary W. Cole's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Molina