Ratings for Dr. Davin L. Halpern

I live in Charlottesville, Virginia and I literally drove over 14 hours round trip just to get an adjustment from Davin this past weekend. He has gone way out of his way for me and has treated myself, my family, and my friends with exceptional care. I have been adjusted by a countless number of chiropractors and I can testify that Davin has always made me feel so much better when I was in pain and helped me to live and feel healthier even when I am feeling well, unlike a lot of other chiropractors out there. Thank you, Davin, for all that you continuously do for me and for my family and friends.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. Halpern is a great chiropractor. He takes the time to see to all the needs of his patients, not just thier back. He takes into consideration their overall health. He really wants to know about his patient in all aspects so he can preform a better diagnosis and plan for their chiropractic needs. His staff are the friendliest receptionists you will ever meet. They make sure the patients are comfortable and love the children of the patients. What a great experience!! My four year old son, a patient of Dr. Halperns, looks forward to his visits.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2012

Dr. Davin L. Halpern's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Northport, NY