Ratings for Dr. Anthony W. Poehailos

Dr. Poehailos was wonderful. He is always willing to give extra time to his patients if they need it, which means you may wait a little longer in the lobby, but when you need that extra time it is wonderful. You don't feel rushed or cut off mid-sentence just because the clock says you are done. Dr. Poeehailos is also willing to listen to his patients thoughts on their own care. I read an article that I felt was helpful & he was willing to explore the idea with me. We ended up trying something from the article and it worked great for me. It's terrible when doctor's are cut off to patient's ideas or concerns, we know ourselves best, so we should feel able to contribute. Certainly, a doctor doesn't always need to go along with our idea, but Dr. P was great about explaining things, discussing options, & treating me like an individual instead of a cookie-cutter depressed person. I highly recommend him. Note: it may take a while to get in to see him initially, but it's worth it!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Dr. Anthony W. Poehailos's Credentials

• Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Farmington Ct 06032 (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Charlottesville, VA