Ratings for Dr. Mark E. Zelent

Rude. Terrible people skills. He would ask me, "What do you want to do?" I was needing his professional advice and he was asking me what I wanted to do about my problem.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

If you want someone that does not sit and "visit", Dr Zelent is for you. He is straight and to the point on what you came in for. He can come off as "gruff" sometimes, but you cared for with concern, knowledge and proficiency. Definitely recommend….

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Dr. Zelent failed to tell me that I had Morton's Foot (first toe too short). He prescribed costly orthotics with a hole to relieve pressure on the callus under my second toe. I got much better information on the internet. I think he's more geared toward surgery than non-surgical solutions.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Very knowledgeable, good at explaining things simply and clearly so I could understand. Easy to get along with, prompt at responding to messages. Would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I don't know what Dr Zelent these other people saw but I thought he was horrible at explaining and his staff have followed his lead. 80 year old foot surgery patient and they couldn't understand why I needed home nursing care afterwards. Good surgeon but horrible bedside manner and no empathy from him or his staff.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

If you're looking for the best podiatrist, see Dr. Zelent. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

I felt very comfortable with this doctor. He was very good at explaining things to me

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

I have had surgery three times on same foot and was sent to dr zelent and he was the best doctor by far! I will never see another doctor!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

Dr Zelent is the most excellent, skilled, professional, caring doctor ever! He took my painful and deformed foot and made it beautiful! My surgery went perfect. I am so happy. He is making the world a better place one foot at a time. Thank you Dr. Zelent!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

After working with an inept storefront podiatrist with a poor staff, I was referred to Dr. Zelent. He's excellent -- understands my complex issues and explains things well. I wouldrefer other people to him in a minute. No, make that in a second.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Dr. Mark E. Zelent's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Harvard-Pilgrim