Ratings for Dr. Gwyn R. Londeree

Terrible practice. Go somewhere else for a dermatologist.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I have found Dr. Londeree and her PA to be professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Worst ever, I wouldn't send any of my patients to her!!!!!! The staff talks bad about the patients in front of other patients. She is always late, by about 1.5-2 hours. Offered a money back promise on face cream and then refused to refund the patient her money. The office manager is very rude, refused to talk to patients that are unhappy. Save yourself, go see Dr. Nash!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

I started my visit in the waiting room for 1.5 hrs. when i met with Dr. Londeree, she dismissed my issues/concerns and spent not even 10 minutes with me. She is not concered with moles or skin cancer. she is more of a cosmetic doctor than a health-skin doctor.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

I have been to Dr. Londeree on two occasions and she has been extremely helpful, treated the problem and offered guidance to prevent future problems. Great!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

I went to this practice once before many years ago for a completely different reason and saw the other doctor there. Strangely enough I encountered the same problem with both experiences. They seem to have no respect for the patient's privacy! The first time, I found myself discussing the cost of laser hair removal in front of the staff and other patients (it was on embarassing body parts - not something you want discussed with everyone). On the second visit, with Dr. Londeree, the nurse opened the door to leave right when I was exposing my breast for the doctor to examine my rash. Regarding the actual treatment, she flip-flopped between diagnoses of two conditions and only after 3 visits and a variety of treatments did she decide to test it in any way. She had to do the biopsy in a very sensitive area and didn't even warn me when she did it - I was totally unprepared for the pain. I'm just not confident in her ability to diagnose anything too complex.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Dr. Londeree saved my husband's life. She detected a nascent melanoma that had been overlooked by other doctors for years. Thanks to her timely intervention, my husband was spared a lot of suffering and/or an untimely death. I consider her a compassionate genius.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2008

Always seems rushed. Always has an assistant taking notes - never seems to pay attention to what I say. Been going to her for over two years and my acne has not improved. Will not return to her again.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2007

She knew what was wrong with my skin the minute she walked in the door when I had eczema and also gave me the best cream to use to help clear up my acne problem. Very friendly staff and she is very friendly also.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2006

Dr. Gwyn R. Londeree's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Secure Horizons