Ratings for Dr. Matthew D. Cobb

First foot surgery 13 yrs ago by different Dr then recently two foot surgeries over 18mos by Dr. Cobb. Several casts, couple of boots, scooter, crutches but ...success! Dr. Cobb and team are awesome! Literally saved my foot, other consulted Doc's suggested amputation of my R-great toe after 2nd surgery failure. Dr. Cobb did not give up and employed latest techniques and saved it. 3rd times a charm? Maybe, but IMO knowledge and skill did it. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

I have had 2 foot surgeries by Dr. Cobb., one in the hospital and once in the office. I had good aftercare and good results with both surgeries.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2019

I had bunion and hammer toe correction surgery in December and I am amazed at how well my foot is doing. I am basically at 100% and now I can't wait to get the other foot done.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

This dr. Is amazing we have a 2yr old lil boy he was amazing. With him and took excellent with him an took great care of him he has wonderful attuide with him thank you dr cobb

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

From my first visit, I knew I'd selected the right DPM! Dr. Cobb and his staff are professional and attentive. I opted for surgery and the experinece has been an excellent one, in large part due to Dr. Cobb's relaxed style and great sense of humor! I highly recommend him for anyone with serious foot problems!!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

I left this appointment totally discouraged. I felt rushed and was made to feel like......my pain was no big deal. Made a diagnoses, told me to buy arch support, and left. He would not even listen to all of the issues I was having with my foot. Made me feel irrelevant. He also talked about another patient while he was with me with one of his staff. He was condescending and rude, made fun of the fact that this new mother was worried about her new baby. Horrible experience. Do not recommend.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr. Cobb was very good! He included our daughter in the conversation, and was very professional. He did a great job treating her fracture, and the real-time orthoscan he used helped us have confidence that everything had gone well. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr Cobb is extremely Knowledgeable about club feet. He is very easy to relate with, willing to take time out of his day to make sure you feel comfortable as parents with your child that has club feet. He came to the hopsital the day our son was born for his first cast. That tells you alot about how much he cares for his patients. He was very detailed and settling about the process our little one would have to go through. Needless to say Dr. Cobb is an amazing Dr. and we are blessed for having such an amazing Dr. Our sons casting took 4 weeks, he is currently in his braces doing extremely well. Thank you Dr. Cobb for all you have done and will continue to do. we are very grateful for all you have done.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

The worse " doctor" my experience was bad he treat me like I lie and was sicking pain meds my foot is been painful for years went two times toll me nothing wrong left crying cuz the staff and the doctor are horrible finally went to another doctor had surgery don't ever recommend to go with him .

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Dr. Cobb is one of the best doctors we've ever seen. My son broke his ankle in a soccer game and we have had multiple visits over the past year. No matter how many time we come in, no matter how many questions we have, Dr. Cobb never makes us feel like a bother. He is patient and explains everything carefully, making sure my 15 year old son understands. My son now considers Dr. Cobb his friend. The treatment was excellent, his staff couldn't be better, and we will recommend him to everyone. I'm a nurse and I've worked with plenty of docs - Dr. Cobb is an unusual find.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Dr. Matthew D. Cobb's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2005)

UnitedHealthcare