Dr. Michael G. MAXWELL

1 review

Ratings for Dr. Michael G. MAXWELL

Lest just start saying that I have a dentist Phobia!! I went to DR Maxwell when I couldn't take the paint any more, mu previous dentist had told me I need it a root canal, and a bunch of other stuff done, and my bill with insurance was about $1500, so since I was a little tight with money I didn't do it, after a couple of years with just a temporary filling it started hurting and I gave up and went to Dr. Maxwell and let me tell you, I never felt more comfortable in a dentist office, from the office girl Ann Marie, to the hygienist to Dr. Maxwell, they're super nice and Dr. Maxwell knows how to put you at ease, he saved my tooth without root canal ( it's been over 2 years and still perfect), he's been replacing my old metal fillings and I go with my eyes close, now my whole family goes to Dr. Maxwell, and the over $1500 that the other dentist wanted to charge me, ended up being less than $100 here, I've never have a problem with billing and they charge you what it's fair. I'll would recommend Dr. Maxwell and his entire office without hesitation!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015