Ratings for Dr. Stephen Grayson

he's my flight surgeon for my Private Pilots Certificate. he's also our families GP. He's always very willing to discuss any issue and problem, medical or otherwise. He assisted my son becoming an intern w our local Congressman, which helped my son w/ admission to TAMU. His 'bedside manor' may seem a little odd, but in my opinion that's because his brain is engaged. It took me a long time to find him!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

My family has been with Dr Grayson for 10 + years and we love him. He is down to earth and will try many options before writing a perscription or ordering tests. Dr Grayson has always had my family's 100% trust and faith in his ability as a wonderful doctor. We never feel rushed and we are well cared for by his practice. For that you may have to wait as he is usually behind because he is a sought after physician and he cares enough to let you be heard. He is well worth the wait!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

I as referred to Dr. Grayson and was hoping to have found a doctor I could talk to and trust. After two visits, I was misdiagnosed for something that I did not have and wasn't even discussed when I met with him. He changed medication on me, claiming afterwards that I had requested it, ordered tests that he NEVER discussed with me for symptoms I didn't have. He appeared to be too busy to listen to me both times, cut our time short and made incorrect assumptions based on false information. I'm glad I found out what he was like BEFORE something serious happened.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

This person is the worst so called Doctor I have ever met in my entire life. I went to him for help, and the only diagnoses he could come up with was that I'm lazy. He is mean and unprofessional, and he let's his personal opinion get in the way of treating patients. He really does not care.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

Dr. Grayson has been my family physician for over 10 years. I have seen him treat me, friends, family, and many people I don't know. I can say this with 100% confidence: he is a top-notch physician who will bend over backwards to help you. I have never seen him rush or talk down to ANYONE. Judging him by what I've experience in his office, Dr. Grayson is a patient, intelligent man dedicated to improving people's health. I have asked other doctors at Kingwood Medical Center about Dr. Grayson and they always speak very respectfully of him. Punctuality wise, I recommend bringing a book or a magazine to the office, as several of my appointments have started 20 - 30 minutes late, but by the same token he will take extra time with you if needed.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

my husband went to see dr grayson for help with depression. He came back with a prescription for prenatal vitamins!! (No I am not EVEN joking) Needless to say, my husband still has a problem with depression and I am stuck paying for awful advice!!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

I got a bad vibe from this guy. He was dressed all in black, talked down to me, and his head nurse (his wife?) was bossy and interrupted the exam like she was in charge. Never again.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2009

The doctor who delivered me and who "raised me" was a former Army doctor (Doctor Childers) who had survived horrific conditions as a field surgeon in Korea - nothing much shook him as a post-war GP. The highest compliment I can pay Dr. Grayson is that he reminds me of that very frank, very "common touch," very commonsensical gentleman. After a recent visit, my problems were solved and I left having had a very enjoyable and uplifting conversation. What's not to like?

flag | Submitted October 10, 2008

Dr. Grayson is very knowledgable, works hard to resolve illness and puts you at ease.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

very helpful and willing to answer questions and help me understand my health concerns.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007