Ratings for Dr. James D. MORAN

Dr. Moran has provided me real relief from leg pain. I sought him out initially because I wanted to avoid using prescribed pain killers which have a dismal reputation for creating drug dependancy in the general population. Moreover, I wanted an alternative that would actually help me rather than simply "mask" the pain as prescribed pain killers do. Dr. Moran has not disappointed me, and he continues to afford me a quality of life that prescribed drugs could not possibly match. Dr. Moran has the credentials, experience, and track record of a bonafide healer--he offers a real world alternative to the "Frankendrugs" that "BigPharma" pushes physicians to prescribe in order to make a fast buck without actually curing various ailments. By the way, I'm a 60-something conservative who doesn't believe in crystals, pyramids, or New Age harp music.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Jim Moran is very well qualified but most importantly, he is empathetic. I've used him twice for extreme low back pain and he has cured me both times. Along the way, I have learned much about my own physiology and Eastern medicine. I can't recommend him highly enough. If Jim says he can treat an issue, you can take it to the bank. I entered a skeptic and left a disciple..

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013