Ratings for Dr. Jason D. Skinner

Dr. Skinner replaced every filling I had plus added two onlays. One broke and had to be remade. During this process he “adjusted” my bite to the point orthodontics was the only reasonable solution (according to my new dentist). When confronted, he told me people learn to chew on one side of their mouth. Beware of any dentist that thinks they can provide general dentistry, orthodontics, wisdom teeth, and more. Who is really that good? I'm just glad I figured out what was going on before he did too much work on my children.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

I went in to find out about a tooth that was killing me to find out it was my wisdom tooth and had a cavity. He offered to pull it for me right the which was great but I told him I was highly allergic to pain killers, he called me a lier and said I could take the pain killers or he wouldn't help me. So I let him inject them in my mouth the he tried to pull the tooth with out my being numb making me burst into tears, he couldn't "get it out" so he decided to send me somewhere else. After the horrible experiance I said I wouldn't go somewhere my husband couildn't be with me even after carefully explaining this he sent me to an oral surgical who wouldn't allow my husband to accompany me. We ended up going to Greg A Roberts who I told the story too, he looked at me and said "well dah it wasn't numb if you're allergic to pain killers!" He did some research and found the name of the allergy and also he could use fentinal I was there 20 minutes and it was pain free! Dr. Skinner was horrible.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011