Dr. William K. Naguszewski

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. William K. Naguszewski

ABSOLUTE BEST DOCTOR OUT THERE! People don’t see the behind the scenes, but this man works 16 hour days 6 days a week and is still booked out 3 months. He’s king, caring and so very smart.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

He does listen and is more than willing to research. I don't of any other Dr that does not have you diagnosed when they walk in the door. Staff has always been accommodating also.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

He & his staff worked me in on short notice. Staff called prior to appointment to take history so I did not have to sit and do paper work when I got there. He spent a lot of time with me, asked pertinent questions, and did not make me feel like he was in a rush to get to the next patient.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

I have been seen by Dr. Naguszewski for many years for a multitude of reasons. For those who would suggest he doesn't spend enough time with them, my question is this: how much time do you perceive is 'enough'? As a former intensive care nurse, I am one tough consumer. Dr. Naguszewski sits down, looks me in the eye, answers my questions, asks me questions regarding my symptoms, and actually listens to my responses. Before he even thinks about placing his hand on the door to leave, he asks me if I have any other questions or concerns. He also follows up with me and other specialists when needed just to make sure all the bases are covered. In fact, I had complained about something to another specialist in that person's specialty, who did not have an answer for me. When I mentioned it to Dr. Naguszewski, he took it upon himself to research the problem for me, and discovered what the other specialist did not. Concerning another respondent's description of 'babbling' and calling Dr. Naguszewski a 'bonehead', those comments are way out of line and just not true. The questions are for a reason and as an objective reader, there was nothing insulting in his comments. Perhaps the excision of one's chip on one's shoulder is in order. Dr. Naguszewski is incredibly bright. Personally, if someone is able to express themselves in terms I do not understand, they are not babbling, I simply am not as learned as they. To write such personally scathing remarks, is not kind, not warranted. Too bad there aren't more physicians in Rome, Georgia of the same caliber as Dr. Naguszewski. By the way, in my practice, we nurses never referred to a physician utilizing his or her first name. That Dr. Naguszewski encourages his patients to utilize his first name, speaks volumes for his humility.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

I'm stunned at the positive ratings here. Saw him once. Had a list of my symptoms. I got to the 2nd (short term memory problems and lack of concentration). He zeroed in on the 2nd and proceeded to give me some long drawn out nonsense that he babbled for 10 minutes and finally said "ADD." ! What? Seriously? He kept referring to my college degree and said "I bet you really struggled in college didn't you?" I said," actually no I did not. I did well and got darn near straight A's." He tried to argue his point and then asked if I had kids. He proceeded to ask about them and if either son had ADD. When I said yes---that sealed the deal! He's a moron. If your issue isn't staring him in the face he's clueless. Oh, and I got a copy of the one and only visit notes and in the report he actually referenced my degree and what I said about college not being a struggle and he wrote "she obviously didn't have to apply herself." WTF? Did he think the college just handed me a degree? He's a bonehead

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Was seen for 2 different back problems. Had 2 MRI's done for first problem and in the middle other problem started. Tried to call on several different occasions to get an appointment. Staff told me it wasn't my back. I slipped 2 disks in my back around 8 years ago, when I aggravate it, it makes me throw up and go numb from waist down. I finally had to go to ER to have ER schedule an MRI for my lumbar region. I had told Dr. Bill about the lumbar region on my visit and the staff did not give me the courtesy to look this up, they just told me it could not be my back. This has been so frustrating and will be addressed at my next appointment. Dr. Bill was great but his staff is awful. I will continue to see him because I believe he can help me and understands my problems if we can work past the staff problems

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Disappointed that there was nobody to greet us at the front desk. Had to wait a long time in the waiting area (so much time that I wasn't even sure if they knew had arrived)The staff seemed overworked and stressed. Doctor didn't spend as much time with me or my family like he used to. Very disappointed in my most recent visit.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

saw Dr. Bill's brother in the late 90s until moving to NC in 04. saw a MS specialist in NC who was good but no comparison to Dr.Bob and now Dr. Bill. Words cannot express how great my experience has been with Dr. Bill. After moving back to Ga. last year I once again had to find new docs and I did not hesitate to contact Coosa Medical. Saw Dr. Bill, had a new MRI and found out that my MS had not progressed since leaving Ga. in 04. He is great. personable, talks with you, not down to you, and actually doesn't make you feel rushed in his office. have had some other issues recently with sciatica which he found the root problem through x-rays and an MRI on my back which was diagnosed as lower lumbar stenosis. he explained exactly what it is, showed me on a spinal model where the problem is. I am pleased to be back home and have the great neurologist and other docs I have.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Bills since I was 19 I am now 40. I have Chiari Malformation. I was diagnosed in 2002, and even though a lot of drs knew very little Dr. Bill and I learned together. He is a great doctor not that we haven't had our spells but my daughter who has neuro issues is waiting for her first appt with him I would have her go no where else.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Very professional and easy to talk to. Takes time and really listens.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Dr. William K. Naguszewski's Credentials

• St. Louis College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1984)