Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Stea

In 2005 he almost killed my dad, he got staph infection due to something not being clean in the OR. The hospital cited him and held him accountable. My dad was transfereed to another facility where another doctor cleaned him up and he got better. Im surprised Dr. Stea is still practicing.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr. Stea is very knowledgeable in his field and very thorough in his examinations and explanations. He takes time to answer questions and is invested in appointment times with patients. He shows real care and concern, he and his surgical team did exceptional work on my recent craniotomy. Dr. Stea and his PA followed through everyday in visiting and examining me everyday after my surgery until I went home. He also personally answered a question I had after I went home after surgery. Dr. Stea and his team are also quick to respond on KP.org I highly recommend Dr. Stea to anyone who needs a great neurosurgeon.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Dr Stea takes his time with you, is very thorough and I rate him excellent. I had a 20 year old plate in my right temporal region from a 40 year old assault. I was having pain again and Dr Stea replaced the plate with a titanium one. the original had come loose from amost 20 more years of bone erosion,and 1 stainless steel wire from it remains inbedded in my brain. I can't explain all that Dr Stea went thru with my problems, they were many. I would recommend him to anyone. Henri

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr. Richard A. Stea's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

• BCBS Massachusetts