Dr. Peggy J. Sterling

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Peggy J. Sterling

Dr. Sterling and her staff have provided exemplary services to me for over 15 years. They have been timely in setting appointments, filing insurance claims, provided comprehensive exams for glasses and contacts, as well as addressing any emergency needs. I travel every year from my home in Valrico for my yearly eye exam with Dr. Sterling. Dr. Sterling is very knowledgeable regarding the latest developments in the field of optometry. She provides information about other optical treatments to my husband and I for consideration including recommendations of specialists in the field. Our glasses and contacts orders are completed accurately and delivered as promised. I do not hesitate to recommend Dr. Sterling and her staff to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Do not go to this Optometrist! She charged my wife for a pair of glasses that were defective and bent, then tried telling her that the glasses weren't bent, that it was her face that was "crooked". Her assistant had already told my wife that the doctor had mentioned to her that the glasses were bent before my wife mentioned it. She charged the insurance company over $1500 for 1 pair of defective glasses and an eye exam! Total rip-off. Will NEVER use or recommend again!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr. Peggy J. Sterling

Dr. Peggy J. Sterling's response
Your insurance D---- Vision supplies and owns the frames and does ALL of the labwork. That means that I made $0.00 on your frame and lenses! Total profit to the practice was $49 paid for your eyeglass exam! You were told to call your insurance company multiple times. Honestly, $1500! Yikes. Dr Sterling

Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Sterling is a very nice person, however her office manager Pat is vile, rude and obnoxious. Not worth hassle of dealing with her to see Dr. Sterling.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

AWESOME!!! Nice, friendly, comfortable & knowledgeable! Great contact & eyeglass rx the 1st try!!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

I love Peggy Sterling!!! She is a great doctor and is very thorough in her exam. I was legally blind and looking to get lasik. She recommended a wonderful lasik doctor and has been responsible for my follow-up visits. She is very personable and really cares about her patients. I recommend her to anyone looking for an eye doctor.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Dr. Peggy J. Sterling's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Sterling was a previous trauma nurse/nursing supervisor. She is an educator, good listener, and is compassionate at what she does

• Nova Southeastern University (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Wesley Chapel, FL