Dr. Laura E. Minto

5 1 2.8

You may also like

Rate Dr. Laura E. Minto

Dr. Laura E. Minto's Ratings

Rude and of no assistance at all. Stated I should have never had brain surgery, "after all surgeons just like to cut." Will never see her again. Worst I have ever seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2868894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

I love her!! She is actually putting forth an effort to try to make the correct diagnosis on my case that has gone on for years without a true diagnosis from any other doctor. She talks to me as a person not like she is better than me. She shows great compassion. One of the best doctors I have. My case was passed on to her because my doctor left the group. What a great thing it was for me to become her patient! I believe we are about to find out the answer to this mystery that no one else could figure out. It's hard to go years without knowing what's going on. She has become my hope in the medical field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][254861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

Rude and not helpful to my 19 yo daughter who has fibromyalgia. Had a medical student in the room with her who apologized to my daughter for the doctor's rudeness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][254860].votes_count ]]