Ratings for Dr. Jane C. Nelson

OMG, I cant tell you how happy, happy, happy I am to have had such a wonderful breast doctor. Dr. Nelson is GREAT! I switched to her after I had a bad experience with a doctor blaming me for my breast cancer. She was kind and thorough, and her staff go out of their way to be caring and respectful! If you have a problem with Dr. Nelson and/or her staff then something is wrong with you!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Extremely knowledgeable. Concerned, efficient, sensitive. Very glad my primary caregiver sent me to her. Staff very polite and organized. Office decor verges on being chic - quite nice. Willing to work with me regarding scheduled appointments as I had to come nearly 50 miles to see her!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

Fantastic bedside manner and knowledgeable to the quesions I asked. She is the best in Austin,TX. A different Dr. performed a core biospy and was not concerned about the pain she caused. I switched to Dr. Nelson and she is the best. Drs. and Nurses who work with her at St. David's say she is the best. That is worth everything. She was helpful and patient and understanding. Her patients are her number 1 priority. Glad my OB-GYN suggested her.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

I found Dr Nelson to be kind and gentle, and very reassuring. Her staff were also polite and helpful. I waited maybe 15 mins to be seen. I also had to call her on a weekend about a problem, and she was very nice about it.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

Had to wait over 45 minutes to be seen. Doctor was extremly unfriendly and not helpful at all. She talked down to me and did want to even try to figure out how to solve my problem. She was extremly rude. The directions to the office that was given was completly wrong and the office was so cold that it made my teeth chatter. I never had such a disappointing medical experience in my life. I will never recommend this doctor to anyone nor will I ever go back to that office again. Horrible Horrible experiece.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

poor bedside manner-rushed thru my appt w/o resolution to my problem. had to go to another Dr to get a biopsy done even though one was recommended by a radiologist

flag | Submitted March 20, 2010

Dr. Nelson is an awesome surgeon,the only complaint that i have is that staff is unreachable and they do not return calls in a timely manner. My daughter had surgery and we had to cancell her follow up appointment, we have literally left six messages for a reschedule in the last two weeks and have not recieved a call back.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Jane Nelson, who specializes in breast surgery, actually saved me from an unnecessary invasive procedure by determining through x-rays and ultrasound that my symptoms did not warrant surgery. The first surgeon was ready to cut.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2007

Dr. Jane C. Nelson's Credentials

• Univ Of Hi John A Burns Sch Of Med, Honolulu Hi 96822 (Grad. 1984)