Ratings for Dr. Rachelle Abou-Ezzi

Dr. Ezzi is the BEST dentist I have ever been to. She is kind, gentle and very thorough. The staff is great too. My soon-to-be 4 year old likes her a lot. She and her staff is have always been so sweet and gentle with him. He has always had a pleasant dental experience, no fear or nerves ever! I would suggest her practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I love Dr Ezzi and her staff. I used to be scared to go to the dentist ,with her I am so comfortable.She fixed my teeth,didn't feel anything,zero pain and gave me the best smile.Now I go for my cleaning every 6 months with a smile on my face.I highly recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I had the best experience with Dr Ezzi.I was so scared to go to the dentist and she made me feel so relaxed .She is very friendly and her work is excellent and she has confidence in what she does. Her staff are very welcoming and knowledgeable .I highly recommend her to everyone.I have a great smile because of her.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Great Dentist and Great staff! I highly recommend this place to everyone.Excellent work!!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Very very poor and rude doctor. She ground the enamel off the backs of three front teeth, patched it with bonding when I complained I was in horrible pain. After a handful of failed attempts to fix her mistakes, she told me I could not "keep returning" for her to fix them. She left shelves at the top where the bonding cut into my gums and within days and weeks to come, the bonding broke off in several places. After spending $1000 on simple cavities, I was left with two teeth I am going to need restored by another dentist, months of pain and a lifetime of using sensidyne toothpaste.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr. Rachelle Abou-Ezzi's Credentials

• Boston University (Grad. 1995)

Delta Dental