Ratings for Dr. Regina T. Sullivan

Dr. Sullivan and her Midwife Belinda are by far the best OB's I have ever been to. Belinda delivered my first son and Dr. Sullivan did my c-section with my second son. They are very down to earth, compasionate, caring people and will do whatever they can to help you. They have always called back in an approprite amount of time. The wait can sometimes be long, but well worth it! I wouldn't consider changing just because of the wait. The staff is very friendly and helpful! They will take as much time as you need and not rush you out. And they remember you! They always ask how my family members are by name!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2006

quite knowledgeable. felt comfortable speaking to her. she was quite detailed and offered different scenarios.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2006

I always had to wait at least 1-2 hours to see her during my appointment. Her staff is inefficient and it takes months before I know my test results (I had to call them several times for my results!). Dr. Sullivan is friendly, but does not return phone calls that easily. She is swamped with patients and should consider taking in another doctor to help. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2006

Dr. Regina T. Sullivan's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Phillipsburg, NJ