Ratings for Dr. Dana R. Martin

I am sixty years old and have braces for the third time. I'm SO happy I found Dr. Martin. He is dedicated to making my teeth not just "okay straight" but "perfectly straight". He is a very caring and gentle doctor. His staff is also very caring and gentle. I thought I would be their only adult patient but it turns out he has patients older than me. Even though most of his patients are teenagers, I feel extremely comfortable being there. The office staff is pleasant and friendly. You know from the atmosphere that they enjoy working with each other. They also remember me from each visit to the next and ask to see pictures of my grandson! This sounds crazy but a trip to Dr. Martin's office is actually fun. I am called back in the first ten minutes after I arrive. He plays Christian music in the background which I thoroughly enjoy. I drive over an hour to see Dr. Martin. Every mile is worth it. We are fortunate to have an orthodontist in East Tennessee with Dr. Martin's personality and credentials. If you need a caring and gentle top-of-the-line orthodontist I highly recommend Dr. Martin. You won't be disappointed!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

My daughter is at the beginning of orthodontics. She is missing a center adult tooth and needs a lot of work done. We met with several orthodontist from Florida, which is where we lived when we started this process, also in Belize, Central America, where we live now. We met with dr Martin because we visit family in Knoxville. From the first consultation meeting we were hooked!! Dr Martin gave a very detailed plan of action. He is very knowledgeable and he gives us peace of mind that we have found the right orthodontist. The staff is so nice and we always look forward to our appointments. They make us feel like family and my daughter loves flying all the way from Belize to see everyone!! A beautiful smile is on the horizon and we couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014