Ratings for Dr. Christine M. Quinn

Really helped me with my arch issues that led to knees and hip pain. I'm only 20 and felt I needed to get this under control and she was very helpful

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

I had a very good experience at the office of Dr. Christine Quinn. She treated my problem and I am very happy with the results. The staff was very helpful. I recommened The Dr. to all my family and friends. They went to see her and are very pleased with the recommendation.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I had the worst ingrown toenails and she was able to fix the issue efficiently and easily. I haven't had any issues in 2 years

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I had many infections in my toe nails and Dr. Quinn was the only doctor who successfully treated the issues permanently. Great care all around.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

My primary doctor referred Dr Quinn. She was very gentle and able to treat my problem in one visit. She listened and explained my treatment option. The office was immaculate! I brought my daughter too , she is great with kids!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Christine M. Quinn's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)