Ratings for Dr. Anthony Pesce

Awful. He treated me like an annoyance. Wouldn't tell me my results and just kept repeating they were normal and after I kept insisting, told me I had anxiety problems and should go to psychologist! I went to other doctor with the exact same results, was diagnosed and now I am in treatment that has improved my quality of life greatly. I WOULD NEVER go back to Dr. Pesce and I would probably still be sick and miserable if I had believed him.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Pesce was compassionate, a good listener, and didn't run in and out just to make an appearance like most other doctors. He took the time to answer questions and explain his diagnosis in an understanding manner.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

DX me with appendicitis with no lab results. Went to the ER and it was an infection my fallopian tube. He also DX me with drinking too much (when I don't drink at all) and gave me antacids for C-DIFF!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

HE WAS ALWAYS VERY HELPFUL AND CONCERNED

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

Failed to DX my burst ovarian cyst. Did no testing, just prescribed ulcer med. Refused to answer my questions about med and why he thought I had an ulcer despite symptoms that didn't indicate an ulcer. I was later poperly diagnosed by a chiropracter who referred me to ER for CAT scan.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2006

Dr. Anthony Pesce's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Patchogue, NY