Ratings for Dr. Patrick J. Brunner

One of the best doctors I have ever went to. He's loves what he does. He shows that by how he cares about me, which makes me feel very comfortable talking to him (he actually listens so I feel we are working at this together) and he knows his stuff. Wouldn't go anywhere else. The process is working, I feel better. Awesome office ladies: Michelle, Tracy and Sharon-you ROCK!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Excellent Dr. He helped me with my herniated disc in my neck. dramatic improvement. Very knowledgeable in his field.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

He has helped me out greatly with a variety of issues. He spends time needed with each person. As well as helping my neck and back, he helped me get rid of plantar fascitis. He has made reccomendations that helped my knees greatly too.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

I have a herniated disc in my neck and have been going to Dr. Brunner for over a year now. He put me on decompressions and it has helped out dramatically!!! I couldn't even move my neck before! It is a process and I was skeptical at first, but the proof I have is all I need. He is very knowledgable in his field as well as personal and always professional. My husband and I recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Dr. Brunner has been in the business along time and really is very knowledgeable in skeletal relationships.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Profsional, Personal, Careing, BEST treatment I have ever received.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr. Patrick J. Brunner's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1978)

Workers Comp