You may also like

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

One of my favorite optometrists. He is funny, honest, and really knows his stuff! I have been wearing monovision contact lenses for a while and thought my vision could not be improved much better. Dr. Hsu fit me with the newest Bausch and Lomb multifocal contacts and now I can see good at distance and near. He also has the latest technology so I feel like I am in good hands.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

I went to Dr. Hsu for contact lens. He had to order many pairs, it took several pairs for him to figure out that he was ordering the wrong curvature for my eyes after I explained the pain that I had. I found him to be not very knowledgeable about progressive lens contacts. He also lied to me. He said that it would be okay to take home a pair of lens even though I had signed a piece of paper that said that I only had 90 days. Once I left with the contacts, they immediately enforced the paperwork I had signed 3 months prior and Dr. Hsu did not stand by what he verbally told me so I have no wearable contact lens and I lost my insurance hardware benefit. I tried appealing twice to my insurance company but they would not reinstate my benefit. Dr. Hsu comes across as a very nice person but his office is run by others and they make the business decisions which is what I did not realize so be very careful if you go hear for your exam. I will personally never again go to Vision Plus in Redmond and Dr. Hsu.

Submitted December 9, 2014

Very caring and knowledgeable. Did not feel rushed at all. Staff was very accommodating and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

I find Dr. Sam Hsu very caring and knowledgeable in his speciality.He suggests alternative natural care options to save patients money. He also provides prescription if required or patient prefers.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Saw him when he was part of Sears. Best Doctor ever !!! Glad I found him on the web again as I am going to see him next week!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

very good and on time. patient and caring. But he left Sears and opened his own place in Redmond. Glad he did. Nice place too.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

very nice guy and caring too. Been seeing him for years.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

Dr. Sam Hsu's Credentials

• Ohio State University - College Of Optometry (Grad. 2001)

GHI

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Had a good experience here! Was in a pinch to get glasses in time for my kid's soccer game and they rushed the job and got it here in time by the weekend."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of my favorite optometrists. He is funny, honest, and really knows his stuff! I have been wearing monovision contact lenses for a while and thought my..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Hsu for contact lens. He had to order many pairs, it took several pairs for him to figure out that he was ordering the wrong curvature for my eye..."

December 9, 2014