Ratings for Dr. Thomas D. Mino

My wife's primary doctor was out of town, so we scheduled Dr Mino, who is in the same practice as my doctor. My wife had been vomiting and having abdominal pain for a week at that point. We thought it was a virus and Doctor Mino said there was nothing he could do if it was a virus - it had to run it's course. Dr Mino did an external abdominal exam to determine pain location. No other options were presented. 4 days later, symptoms were still experienced. At the 1st availability of my wife's primary doctor, he sent her immediately to the ER, where a CAT scan revealed an ABDOMINAL BLOCKAGE. Emergency surgery was done that afternoon. We obviously have absolutely no trust in Dr. Mino.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Asked him Dr. Mino many questions, he did not seem liked he cared about the concerns and gave me what I felt was rediculous advice. I agree with the other comments that one feels patronized when seeing him.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

I saw Dr. Mino today & was very disappointed. He was patronizing & wasn't very interested in solving any of my complaints. He did pay attention to things I noted in my history, but overall I would not see him again. I do plan to return & see another doc at this location because it's close to home.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr. Thomas D. Mino's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1992)