Ratings for Dr. Armand C. Wood

Dr. Wood and his assistant Aundrea are AWESOME! My entire family of four go to Dr. Wood now. (I switched my girls from their pediatrician a few years ago, and they love Dr. Wood!) He always listens patiently and thoroughly to our concerns and shows that he really cares. We never feel rushed. Both Dr. Wood and his assistant Aundrea are always cheerful and friendly, and they ask about our lives outside of the medical stuff. Aundrea is awesome about getting prescriptions called in, mailing and faxing school excuses, and returning phonecalls. I have never had a more wonderful doctor and assistant. I truly feel at home with Dr. Wood and Aundrea. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Dr. Wood is an amazing doctor. My husband and I have had to move around a lot because of our jobs and I have had a hard time finding a doctor that seems to care and listen. Dr. Wood does both. He is by far the best doctor I have ever seen (and I do not say this lightly). He is very polite and listens closely without making prior judgments. He has worked me in in very short notice when I was ill. Dr. Wood has made me believe that there are still doctors out there that do their job because they want to help people (I was not sure about this for awhile) and he does his job well.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

Awesome doctor and wonderful, caring man. I don't have insurance and he is always quick to give me the best care anyway, which is something I don't get often! I've seen him regularly for the past 8 years and have absolutely no problems with him!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008

Of all the doctors that I have seen myself and with my elderly parents, Dr Wood is by far the most caring and intelligent of all. He went above and beyond my expectations of care during the decline of my father's health and his passing. He presently is caring for my mom, myself ,and my daughter. We are all very grateful to have a doctor that knows us personally and is available when we need him. He is truely superior in my opinion.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2008

Dr. Armand C. Wood's Credentials

• East Tennessee State University, Quillen-Dishner College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)