Ratings for Dr. John K. Park

Fantastic doctor! We didn't have success at a different practice, so we were referred by a friend who had success with Dr. Park and Carolina Conceptions. He was always professional, compassionate, and patient. He was always available for us, even responding to our emails at night and weekends. He made us feel like his only patient, and more importantly, he helped us have our daughter through IVF.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr.Park was insensitive, showed zero empathy and advised me that my pelvic pain was a psychological thing even though my tests showed abnormalities, such as scar tissue in my uterus and a blocked tube. I have been having trouble getting pregnant for almost two years with my 2nd child. Dr. Park never took into consideration my other medical issues (I have Hashimotos disease). He initially advised me to have a laparoscopy but then at my preop, he told me that he doesn't want to do it anymore and wants me to see a pelvic specialist. This group he referred me to has no openings for another two months. After two years of bot getting pregnant, and almost a year of severe pain, I want this to be over with. waiting two more mos is wrong. This is after I have already agreed to it, knowing it could reduce my pain by at least 50% & had my mom schedule her visit down here to care for me. Dr. Park clearly is not confident in what he is doing and shows no emotional what his patients are going thru.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Dr. Park is a fantastic doctor who is always available for his patients. He is not pushy and provided us with multiple options. He is truly a one of a kind doctor. We were very pleased with him and still contact him for occasional questions.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011