Ratings for Dr. Brian S. Krachman

Went to see dr. Krachman and he diagnosed me with a sinus infection and bronchitis. After one shot of steroids and shot of antibiotics and a round of antibiotics still not well. Called dr office 3 times after first 3 days and they said give it time- did not offer stronger meds when requested. Called one last time and they said they refuse to do anything else for me. Nurse was ugly over the phone and said even if she gave me something stronger I wouldnt be well soon- told me to go to urgent care (I called Friday monring and they called back at 4PM Friday). Refuse to ever go there again and will complain on every site possible. The practice doesn't seem to care.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

Dr. Krachman is a wonderful doctor. I've been going to him for 5 years. I think one of the most important things about him is. he listens. And he tells you the truth (even if you might not want to hear it) Don't get me wrong, i don't mean he is lacking in sincitivy. Because he is sencitive. And has good bedside manner. Thanks Dr. Krachman!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2011

Not my regular doctor, Appt at 2:30pm. Taken to room at 2:10pm..Doctor came in at 3pm...was flippant and didnt listen, wont see him again, I said this is a repeat of what I had in the past and was prescribed an antibiotic. he said I am prescribing you this no matter what your regular doctor gave you: "steriods" for a 101 fever and chills, nausea, said it was sinus..but I have had the sinus test done and its not sinus issues..said take aspirin if the fever comes back or take vitamins overall. So now I have to go back and pay another $20 to see my regular doctor for what will make me feel better...when will doctors that really care come back!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Have been seeing him for a couple of years now when necessary. Never had a problem with him. Great doc, good sense of humor. The office staff though at the Austell location are less than helpful and could use some customer service training.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

Lacks compassion.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

1st visit as new doctor. He was very helpful, listened well, gave clear direction. So far I think he will be a good fit for me.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2008

Dr. Brian S. Krachman's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1987)

Lumenos