Ratings for Dr. Birgit Wiswe

Dr. Wiswe has been my primary care physician for over 20 years. She was the first new doctor I saw when I moved to the Collegeville area and I have remained with her ever since. She is GREAT! She always takes as much time as needed to fully discuss the reason for your visit and your concerns. She shares information freely and appears up-to-date on new medical information. The wait time can be long sometimes in her office but she always apologizes for the wait. She works very hard to make your visit be as important to her as it is to you. If you need a new primary doctor, Dr. Wiswe would be an excellent choice.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Wiswe has been my primary for over 10yrs. She is great. I see her for everything from pain in my wrist to sore throats to rashes. She knows how to treat everything. She will spend more time with you than needed but sometimes the wait to see her can get long.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

I love Dr. Wiswe. She takes more than the allotted 15 minutes if you need it. She is up front with her patients.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

Dr. Birgit Wiswe's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wiswe has been my primary care physician for over 20 years. She was the first new doctor I saw when I moved to the Collegeville area and I have remained wi..."

April 10, 2015