Ratings for Dr. Damian P. Roussel

Maybe he is knowlagable, but the only recommendation for my pain was to wear different shoes. This may help but his bedside manner had me feeling like he just wanted me to go away.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Roussel is wonderful. He was concerned to get my foot healed and told me to come back if it was not healing. Very polite and nice. I had a great experience with him and always do with MMI all their Dr's appear to be very well qualified and concerned for patient care and success.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Seems very knowledgeable but his bedside manner could improve. Not the most likeable doctor I've ever been to. Never smiled once during my visit and seemed cold and detached.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I have been here several times since March of this year and the staff is always kind and courteous. I will miss coming back! Employees specifically today: Aura, Carolyn, Patty, Lauren. And Fallon is always helpful in returning my messages.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Very knowledgable, takes his time and actually listens to the patient and includes them in treatment planning. Great doc!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Outstanding surgeon, he is interested in your medical progress and doesn't go into personal information. I would recommend him to anyone who ask for a surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Extremely knowledgeable, he was able to identify my problem even though a few other doctors missed it, very skilled surgeon, I was able to return to my quality of living soon afterwards. He did not ask about my personal life but I want a great surgeon and doctor not a friend when I have pain.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

Dr. Roussel operated on my ankle and fixed my problem. Now I can be active again and pain free. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Very professional, knowledgeable, and skilled surgeon

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Too uptight, not personable, a lot of patients have complained about him.

Submitted November 8, 2011

Dr. Damian P. Roussel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Damian Roussel, D.P.M., F.A.C.F.A.S. is board certified in both foot surgery and reconstructive rearfoot and ankle surgery by the American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgery. He serves as a peer review editor for the Adult Reconstruction and Rearfoot and Ankle Trauma sections of the Journal of Foot & Ankle Surgery. Dr. Roussel offers conservative, non-surgical treatments as well as surgical options utilizing minimally invasive and arthroscopic techniques. He believes patient involvement in the decision making progress produces a better result for the patient and seeks to provide all the options available so that his patients can make informed decisions regarding their course of treatment.

• English

• Temple University School Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2003)

GHI