Ratings for Dr. Stephen L. Beveridge

After having gum disease all of my adult life, my prior dentist eventually pulled every one of my top molars (and some bottom). I am very prone to infection and that dentist was against using antiobiotic. Crying when I lost the last tooth I needed to really chew, I researched other dentists. I went to Dr. Beveridge because his web site listed a number of "antibiotic" treatments for gum disease that I had never even heard about or been told about (antibiotic threads in pockets, etc.). I don't know how long I have been going (several years), but my gums are healed and stable (proof is in the measurement of pockets). I lost no more teeth. Additionally I just completed a procedure for 3 dental implants so I can really chew again. Dental implants are done differently and different products are used depending on one's mouth, bone, placements etc. For the surgery part, I went to Dr. Follmar Senior. He and Dr. Beveridge worked together, with Dr. Beveridge doing the custom crowns/abutments. Both are extremely knowledgeable and uptodate on treatments and both know how to use antibiotic treatments for success. The whole process went smoothly, believe it or not with my mouth, and it was tricky getting implants to fit. Had to build up bone first, etc. etc. I can't rave enough how well it went.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015