Ratings for Dr. Daniel I. Wasserman

Full disclosure I have never met dr washerman and only dealt with the associates (physicians) that he hires to work with him under the umbrella of his practice, when I called to make an appointment I was told that it would be two months before the first available opening but I could see his associate Dr Bailey later that week. I had a bad rash and itch and felt that if Dr WAsserman worked with this Dr then they had to be qualified. The diagonosis was dermatitis and several medications were prescribed. After four weeks the problem was getting worse and I called for another meeting with Dr Bailey, but was told she no longer was with the practice, but I could see the new Dr Tremaine, in two days so I made the appt. The morning of the appointment I called to verify nth address and was told that my appointment was the next day and I had been given the wrong date (whoops). The nest day the Dr looked at my skin, and questioned the diagnosis since it did not look look a case of dermatitis and was spreading too rapidly. She took a biopsy and scheduled another appt in three weeks. Two weeks later I received a call from my family physician Telling me he had the results and asking me to come in to see him. When I did, he told me that it was a drug reaction to a new prescription that I was on and changed the medication. At this point I had not heard from the dermatologist, but three days later they called with the same results. This was ten days after they notified my family physician. They knew the results then, and had not my doctor been concerned, I would not have known for another nearly two weeks of discomfort and useless medication. It appears to me a combination of poor diagnostics, sloppy appointment scheduling, and lack of follow up on the part of staff in addition to rapid turnover of physicians makes one question about the quality of Skin Wellness care. I

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Arrogant and doesn't listen. Couldn't get a word in before I was shown the door

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

I don't know who rated this doctor before but I strongly recommend you look elsewhere for a dermatologist. I had an appointment last Friday which lasted about 15 minutes despite the fact that I had never seen a dermatologist in my life. I felt rushed. He immediately zapped spots on my body without a clear explanation of the effects. One on my hand is still red and sore and despite my efforts to contact their office my calls and concerns have not been addressed. He also took a biopsy of a spot on my leg which looks strange. It has been one week with no results and I still have not received a call to explain if the spot on the leg looks normal. I stopped by the office (granted with no appointment) to see if a nurse could look at my leg and hand and was told that since I didn't have an appointment I would have to wait for quite a awhile - I left. I would strongly urge any other patients considering a dermatologist to look elsewhere. Thee is no reason sot to return a phone call in a timely manner. Find a doctor a little older - they might be more professional.

Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr Wasserman and his entire staff are professionals. He is very knowledgeable and if you say slow down Dr. -I am not sure I understand you - he will take the time & patiently explain again and again. The doctor himself is reachable and available for questions, problems or small emergencies. This in itself is unlike most Naples physicians! Anyone thinking this doctor is arrogant or money hungry must have been coming with preconceived views . We have found this doctor to err on the side of caution when it comes to doing precedures, only undertaking the necessary ones and prescribing more economic alternatives. We only wish Dr Wasserman had other qualifications besides dermatology!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Very personable and explained recommended procedure in detail. He and his staff are punctual and knowledgable

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Very arrogant and poor bedside manners.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Best Dermatologest in town! He answered all my questions. His staff is also so friendly & very helpful!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Listening to you and giving you the best options for the care of your skin!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

My visit with Dr. Wasserman was excellent. He showed care and concern when explaining the procedure that was recommended. He was on time and even followed up with me himself the next day. I found him to be highly trained and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

Dr. Daniel I. Wasserman's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2004)