Dr. Supriya Thirunarayanan

Ratings for Dr. Supriya Thirunarayanan

I've had very positive experiences with her. She diagnosed a problem that I had seen 4 other doctors for.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Worst doctor I have ever been to in my life. I am almost 60 years old. Has a serious reaction to medication , called office for help, told to stay on medication or call primary doctor. Ended up in ER. That was almost 3 months ago, still waiting for call from Dr. Thirunarayanan's office.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Asked to fill out paperwork before visit to aid in staying on time. Being prompt was stressed numerous times. I was on time. Waited 45 minutes to be called back to exam room. Nurse was very business like-did not smile or act friendly. She read all my questions to me again with me answering basically the same as on the papers. Then waited another 15 minutes for the Dr. to see me. Dr. did not explain exam. Did not explain procedure she wanted me to return to have done or really why it was necessary. So glad I canceled. I do not feel this office is respectfully on the patients time. I tried to pay my co-pay when I left and they said they would bill me after my insurance paid. After receiving a rejection letter from my insurance company I think I might know why. Listed two charges (one $500 and the other $150) when only had office visit.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013