Ratings for Dr. Salvatore A. Cigna

My girls are in college and people still ask about their smile. I don't know how he does it. It's notjust the straight teeth. Everything is in balance.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

I love my teeth after I finished Invisalign with Dr. Cigna. I moved to the area two years ago, and my previous dentist in California wanted to put porcelain veneers on my teeth to straighten them- which I was not too thrilled with since he had to grind down my FRONT TEETH and I have never even had a filling. I now get asked if I have veneers by people because my teeth are so straight.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Definately see him or his partner, Dr. Kroboth. So happy i went with my gut feeling. Invisalign done and I look amazing.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

The best around . My daughters teeth and jawline look beautiful because of dr. Cigna. He really looks at the entire face when doing his work. And they took my insurance!!!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

Doctor Cigns is great with kids. I was nervous to spend this money, but after seeing other results (and happy mothers/neighbors) we went to him. He knows what he's doing. Very experienced.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Dr. Cigna ruined my daughter's teeth and then DROPPED her as a patient after we missed ONE appointment. VERY rude staff and incompetent orthodontist. I should have listened to people who told me this!

Submitted May 29, 2011